Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
We’re currently looking for a passionate leader to head up our Design function. This means taking full ownership of our brand & identity and managing a team of talented Product, UX/UI and marketing designers.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Collaborate with CEO and CPO in evolving a strong, purpose-driven brand narrative
- Leading in-house Design teams who build products and deliver visual and physical brand materials
- Collaborating across the Product and Marketing organization to produce on time and impact
- Balancing resources and prioritize projects to ensure most impactful work happens in the face of blockers and constraints
- Driving creative solutions in our key markets as well as global initiatives
- Empowering team members to deliver impactful work
- Owning and improving the brand style guide to drive brand consistency across touch-points with our employees, drivers, clients and the public
- Promoting a culture of collaboration across the company and accommodating work flow and outputs
- 10+ years experience in creative/design management, with an excellent portfolio
- Savviness with new and traditional design technology, brand channels and mediums
- Experience leading and mentoring a team of designers, copywriters
- Experience balancing global consistency with local relevance
- Expert knowledge of creative process and project management
- Comfort with ambiguity and proven ability to create clarity in it
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with a sophisticated understanding of what should be communicated to different audiences
- Skilled in modern Design tools e.g. Sketch, Abstract and any other creative weapon of choice
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Tallinn – ping-pong table, free snacks/drinks
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Bolt credit – for rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.