Are you passionate about making a difference in changing people’s attitudes towards travel to encourage use of sustainable modes, engineering a healthier, and happier society?
At Elliott Wood we are seeking an ambitious, enthusiastic and progressive Transport Planner to confidently lead the development of our transport planning services. The role will have a key focus on making the link between transport and land use, in particular the future shape of our towns and cities, and the activities which people want to improve their lives.
Please contact us today if you have:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in all aspects of traffic and transport planning
- Experience in the negotiation and preparation of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans, Construction Traffic Management Plans, and access and delivery appraisals.
- A genuine passion for Transport Planning and a desire to work on a variety of projects from bespoke one-off new builds and heritage refurbishments master-planning and urban regeneration projects.
- Experience in preparing, assessing and implementing policies and plans
- Confident communicator and expert in the field of transport
- Experience in building a team.
The role offers an excellent opportunity for a creative and ambitious transport planner to progress within our practice and make their mark in engineering a better society.
Interested? Please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Salary is dependent on experience. This is a direct recruitment campaign and does not require any agency support.