If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
As Strategy Manager (f/m/d), you will be part of our Siemens Mobility central strategy team and will support the Siemens Mobility market strategy, annual strategic planning and corporate strategy.
- You will support strategic initiatives and the implementation of strategic measures to guarantee the achievement of ambitious growth targets, such that objectives and benefits of those projects are delivered within stakeholder expectations.
- You will keep up to date with the latest developments in the technology, market and competitive environment and thus act as a driving force for strategic initiatives and programs.
- You will also support strategic projects (such as white spot analyses, growth programs, benchmarking) and help to prepare strategic decisions for top management in close collaboration with your team.
- You will also analyze customer/market requirements to identify portfolio gap.
- In doings so you will ensure close cooperation with the Business Units, Regions and Functions of Siemens Mobility.
Your Qualifications – Solid And Appropriate
- You hold an excellent degree in economics or engineering.
- You have several years of professional experience in at least two of the following business environments: Mobility, Sales, Market Intelligence, Strategy, Operational business responsibility.
- You also have experience in project management and / or business development, ideally in an international context.
- Preferably, your background is complemented by first industry experience and strong interest in transportation, manufacturing or digitalization.
- You have a high affinity for technical and economic issues and are able to identify and promote new innovative business ideas.
- In-depth knowledge of current tools and methods are required.
- You are confident in working with stakeholders at top management level and have many years of extensive and intercultural experience across hierarchies
- You have a distinct intercultural competence and excellent English and preferably German skills.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Julia Krzystek .
if you would like more information about jobs and careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time