What We’re Building at Spare 🏗️
Spare is on a mission to accelerate the shift towards efficient and autonomous mobility by enabling anyone to plan, launch, scale, and analyze a smart transport network in seconds. We’re cultivating a net-positive impact in cities by deploying the technology for the next generation of public transport: on-demand microtransit.
Whether that’s with the largest on-demand transport service integrated into a multi-modal network in North America, being the first last-mile/first-mile on-demand service in Japan, or the first on-demand service above the Arctic Circle in Norway, our platform is powering shared modes of transport globally.
How you will make an impact as a Sales Development Representative at Spare 👊
As one of two SDRs at Spare, you will be responsible for engaging leaders of Enterprise organizations from the first touch.
– Fuel the expansion of on-demand mobility across North America through initiating conversations with industry leaders
– Identify high-potential prospects through industry research and building your network
– Be the first point of contact for new leads, through carefully crafted emails and phone calls
– Use Salesforce to track and measure the accuracy of your leads, connection rate, and conversation from first touch to product demo
– Support lead generation campaigns by working closely with Account Executives, Sales Leadership, and Marketing
– Sharpen your sales skills and develop your career in a high-growth environment
– Take on new projects as they come up – campaigns, demos, webinars, writing RFPs or anything else that you’re interested in!
Why you’re perfect for this role 👌
You are an experienced SDR looking to step up your career into Enterprise Sales or you come from Enterprise Sales and want to make a global impact
– You have a solid track record of results. We want to hear you brag about your ability to generate leads, your conversion rate and how you have developed your sales techniques
– You have experience assisting senior salespeople with product demos and drafting proposals
– You are driven, creative, and hungry for success (making sure that each call and touchpoint is better than the last)
– You have experience with Salesforce and Pardot
– You are both a good talker and a good listener, with a knack for getting people to open up to you on cold calls
– You can talk to just about anyone, including senior executives (VPs, SVPs, EVPs)
– You can communicate your thoughts eloquently in writing too!
What’s it like to work at Spare 🤔
We strive to build a diverse company full of inclusive, fun, hard-working people who treat their colleagues exceptionally well. We look for the kind of people who are dedicated to going above and beyond and will build up the team as a whole by helping each team member achieve their own individual goals.
Spare is for the creative, the personal, the passionate, the uncompromising, and those who want to truly understand the impact transport has on daily life. We’re still at the beginning of our story, and every team member has a key role in where we are headed. You will be able to shape the direction of Spare, to influence your own career progression, and generate sustainable impact regionally and internationally by making headway on the cause for shared mobility.
What we offer
🏠Work from anywhere – anytime!
🏔Downtown Vancouver Offices/Subsidized co-working spaces available
⚕️Health Benefits Plan
💻Brand new Macbook
🏋️♀️ Gym Access for Vancouver-based employees
🎉Monthly socials and other organized events
🥪Employee-lead Lunch & learns
👥Monthly 1:1s and Performance Reviews to keep you on track
Spare Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or disability status.