VULOG is seeking a talented Senior Product Owner.
You will work closely with engineers and develop new features to improve a suite of our products.
What you’ll do:
- Develop a deep understanding of current and future customer needs
- Work with the Product Leader to define the overall strategy for your area to deliver against those needs.
- Be responsible for framing the problem and identifying the KPIs and metrics that will help you measure the success
- Size opportunities and set targets for the product that will meet business goals.
- Work collaboratively with a team of engineers, testers, POs and others to create products that delight our customers
- Be accountable for the end-to-end success of your product
- Communicate with multiple key stakeholders to keep them up to date and bought into your product development.
- Own the discovery stage – do the research, conduct user interviews, prioritize and find solutions.
- Set the go-to-market strategy.
- Take care of the organization, coordination and delivery plan.
- Mentor other product owners
- We need an experienced +4 years in Product Management or similar roles (PO, analyst)
- You master all product development steps, such as research, prioritization, user interviews, validation, delivery cycle.
- You have experience with SaaS products.
- Technical background and API definition is a clear plus
- Experience in payment systems is a plus
- You can multi task and work on 2-3 initiatives at the same time
- Naturally curious
- Incredible listener
- Natural collaborator and team player
- You are fluent in English
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply” !