Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Every 2 seconds, someone starts a trip powered by Vulog.
Founded in 2006, Vulog is the pioneer and leader in shared mobility. We build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world. Our solid track record has made us the preferred provider of industry leaders such as WeShare (Volkswagen), Wible (Kia Motors), Free2Move (Groupe PSA), Aimo (Sumitomo) and Evo (BCAA). Free-floating, round-trip, peer-to-peer carsharing, hybrid services or autonomous mobility pilots: all models are hitting the streets across the world with our smart and flexible SaaS mobility solution.
As we expand our global footprint across 5 continents (including – but not limited to – Toronto, San Francisco, Shanghai, Paris and Nice) our mission remains focused on fostering green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet.
Vulog is developing a complete suite of tools for its clients, from insightful Business Intelligence tools, to sophisticated demand prediction algorithms based on Machine Learning. Reporting to the Lead Data Scientist, your main objective is to effectively develop and support the Business Development Tools for Vulog’s clients. You will also contribute to Vulog roadmap on the development of Machine Learning tools.
Key Responsibilities :
Business Intelligence product :
- Participate to the roadmap and make recommendations on Vulog BI Product and services, propose new dashboards and KPIs
- Organize and participate to customers workshops to get feedback on Vulog’s BI tool
- Understanding of our customer business cases, and KPis to follow. Then create dashboard accordingly to the business requirements
- Work with Vulog consulting team to provide insights to customers
Design and develop :
- Ensure the collected data is within required quality standards
- Adapt our existing dashboards according to the Vulog Platform evolutions
- Create new dashboards based on Customer’s feedback and Vulog roadmap
- Contribute to the Machine Learning developments through Ad Hoc analysis
QA and support :
- Troubleshoot reported data issues or reconciliation inconsistencies
- Train and support Vulog’s customers
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or Mathematics applied to business
- 3-7 years’ of experience in Business Intelligence projects, in contact with end-users
- You have a strong expertise in Business Intelligence tools (Tableau BI, Power BI, etc.)
- Expertise in GIS would be a plus
- You are autonomous, rigorous, proactive and have a strong intellectual curiosity and ability to structure and solve difficult problems
- You are able to communicate your work with your colleagues and present your results to clients
- You have a good level in English (both spoken and written). French is a plus!
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply”!