What’s the role?
We are looking for a well-experienced, yet curious and creative Sr Communications Manager – EMEAR (m/f/x), for our Berlin office, who has worked in the corporate, technology and/or customer/sales communications fields. You are playing a critical role in the transformation and growth ambition of HERE, working closely with the HERE Customer organization in EMEAR and by contributing to executing its Go-to-Market strategy. You will be responsible for building the HERE vision for the autonomous world in key markets, driving thought-leadership in specific industries for key stakeholders and syndicating those successes both internally and externally, driving excitement and reasons to be in touch for our salesforce. You will also be a true employee ambassador by having eyes and ears open for sentiments and feedback of our employees in EMEAR and by actively driving open dialogues between the EMEAR regional leader and the employees in the region.
- Builds and expands our audience and reach in the region with a targeted, industry-focused communications mix across owned and earned media and increasing our investment in amplified communications.
- Develops, manages and steers the execution of regional communications plan for EMEAR, campaigns and projects through a network of agencies in the region.
- Creatively thinks about regional resourcing, equally balancing and pushing the boundaries for what’s currently possible and what could be, but always with an eye on execution.
- Has accountability for EMEAR Media Relations, EMEAR Executive Communications and EMEAR Employee Communications and executes the global HERE Social Media strategy on a regional level.
- Drives the execution of global (external and internal) campaigns and communications projects in the EMEAR region to ensure regionally adapted, and coherent and timely messaging.
- Based on guidance from global Employee Communications, designs and executes the Change communications in the Customer EMEAR region, supporting the transformation of the Customer organization into a cutting-edge, world-class sales team.
- Works closely with the EMEAR Executives and Leadership Team and acts as a strategic adviser in all communications related topics on an EMEAR level.
Who are you?
- University degree in Journalism, Communications/Marketing/Sales or similar field. Minimum of 8 years of experience in corporate and customer/sales communications. Ideally in a tech environment.
- Previous Senior Communications roles in ideally a tech company or communication/PR agency. Excellent written and verbal communications skills (fluent English).
- Ability to translate the EMEAR Customer strategy in revenue supporting communications tactics.
- Can leverage the full portfolio of a communications professional yet experimenting with new media like visual storytelling, podcasts, and new channels, using data and insights.
- Strong analytical skills, interpretation of market and customer data and insights to advice and decide on communications strategies.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to successfully influence and effectively work across functions and personalities.
- Must be a natural multitasker with an acute ability to prioritize stakeholder programs with company strategies.
What we offer
Our culture is founded on openness, teamwork and honesty, with colleagues who are forward-thinking in their field, resilient and above all, strive for the best. One team, where everyone makes a difference and everyone is heard. We offer a very interesting compensation package always taking personal development and a healthy work-life balance in consideration. HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Up for the challenge? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply Now.