The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services, in
the areas of automotive technology, industrial technology, consumer goods,
energy and building technology. In India, the Group operates through six
subsidiaries with a combined associate strength of around 26,000 and a group
turnover of around Rs. 13,200 crores in 2013. In India Bosch Limited is the
flagship company of the Bosch Group. Over and above a strong presence in
the India Automotive services sector, Bosch in India has a vast service
network that spans across 1,000 towns and cities with over 3000 service
outlets. As the largest auto component supplier in the country, setting a
benchmark in the sectors it operates in, the company has to its credit several
laurels. We invite promising and dynamic professionals for a long-term and
rewarding career with Bosch.
What does the role entail?
- Lead the portfolio of Connected Mobility Solutions for Mobile Network Operator (MNO) customer segment in India
- Evangelise the go-to-market strategy and revenue plan with and and define the charter for 3-5 years for MNO segment
- Identify, qualify, and nurture prospective strategic MNO accounts in alignment with the GTM and revenue plan
- Work with market analyst to produce intelligence on MNO landscape in India and their strategic vision & business direction
- Rally and integrate key solutions for MNO clients to deliver innovative products/services. Further, identify key partnership ecosystem in order to enable the product/service outreach
- Strong thought partner to the CEO & serve as champion in areas, such as, Connected Mobility, Industry/solution trends, Areas of investment, Alliances & Partnerships
- Be the “Go To” person for MNO engagements both within the organisation & at customer end
- Continuously driven by opportunities to improve key business metrics (growth & efficiency levers, both)
- Effectively build and maintain internal and external relationships, working with key stakeholders and cultivating a network of experts outside the organisation
- Manage budget and direct reports, and a wider indirect team comprising of external partners, product owners
- Revenue ownership & delivery of the segment through core & complementing engagements
Supporting competencies for the role:
- Ability to think strategically, holistic view of the business / project requirements, anticipate customer needs
- Business acumen, analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can handle the unexpected with flexibility
- High energy, high intellect, a high level of intellectual curiosity
- Influencing, facilitating of ideas/concepts for senior management
- A passion for connecting ideas, people and actions and challenging the status quo
- A team player who favours collaborative approaches when working with internal and external partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Desired Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical, MBA – an added advantage
- Experience in connected car systems/systems engineering
- Exposure to multidisciplinary teams across cultures
- Exposure to digital solution selling, e-commerce is an added advantage
- Exposure to Agile methodology/program management and managing operating budgets
Note: Location Bangalore or Mumbai
Digital content, increasing automation, and new business models have disrupted the industry across the world. In addition, the unsustainable character of the current mobility concepts, the pace of technological change, the willingness of urban/rural residents to adapt to new ideas, and the inclination of governments to act are all factors towards improving the asset utilisation.
The Indian automotive industry has started to experience the effects of this global disruption. While revenue pools from conventional sources may continue to grow at their current pace, the real growth ahead lies in services.
From a Bosch India perspective, we see a need to transform with new mind-sets -operating together with businesses, governments, and consumers- to imagine a future landscape focusing on efficient mobility concepts, clean energy needs, decentralised governance, convergence on connectivity etc.
This will require new technologies, competencies, and partners, while still relying on traditional businesses on the journey towards creating a solutions & services mind-set. To create such overarching solutions (involving products, infrastructure services, software services, etc.), covering multiple roles (like supplier, integrator, infrastructure provider, producer etc.) and across business areas (2WP, CVO, PS, AA, AE, ED, CC and RBEI for connectivity) will necessitate cross GB collaboration and developing the ability to address the new market profile / consequent requirements.