Trafi MaaS Suite helps cities connect mobility consumption into a single citizen-centric solution.
It is founded on our experience in developing our own B2C service with deep mobility provider integrations. By empowering cities to connect all urban mobility consumption into a single multimodal city mobility app, we help their residents access every kind of public and shared mobility and discover new ways to travel – all in one place.
About The Role
We are looking for an experienced French speaking project manager based in France and focused primarily on French market to ensure the successful solution customization and deployment to our clients. You will be working with leading mobility providers and largest cities. You will lead the process of understanding detailed client needs for the project. Working closely with development teams, you will find the best solution to fit the client needs and Trafi strategy, prepare the scope and the timeline for the project. You will track the progress of the project and keep tight communication with the client and partners to ensure smooth development and clear expectations of the project.
- Deeply understand Trafi strategy and platform capabilities and be able to clearly communicate them for clients
- Manage multiple stakeholders including clients, partners and internal teams
- Represent client needs for specific project within Trafi
- Deliver quality solution on time and within budget
- Contribute to platform development strategy
- French speaking (mother tongue) and perfect English language skills
- Experience leading complex IT technical projects
- Good understanding and skillful in Agile methodologies as well as classic project management
- Ability to deal with technical problems and requirements
- High sense of responsibility and ownership to solve complex problems
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience dealing with high-level stakeholders
- Any certification in project management would be an advantage
- Stock option package – we believe that every employee should be a company owner
- Trafi is a remote-first company! Currently we have offices in Berlin and Vilnius where we work 2 days from the office (Mon, Tue) and the rest is remote
- 200 Eur credit to enhance your remote work experience, e.g. to buy some furniture