At Volta we’re on a mission to accelerate the adoption of the electric vehicle. Our charging networks are free-to-use, free to our property partners, and monetized through brand advertising, sponsorships and digital media content. We currently serve most major metropolitan areas – with growth goals underway.
We seek a Program Manager to join our Marketing Team. In this high-visibility role, you will partner with the CMO to ensure effective decision-making, execution and marketing strategies are deployed across the company. As the Program Manager, you will drive productivity, engagement, and collaboration within Volta’s marketing team, as well as cross-functionally, through analysis and data-driven problem solving that enables the company to accomplish its strategic marketing goals.
The ideal candidate seeks to start or broaden their career in business strategy and marketing operations.
- Establish KPIs and other metrics with Marketing leadership team and aid in the creation of measurable workflows and dashboards that provide regular visibility to outcome/goal achievement
- Create and manage regular department reporting
- Assist in the creation of business cases, market assessments, and competitive analyses for significant new product opportunities or business development relationships. Participate in their establishment and execution.
- Organize the department’s OKR process and improvements
- Assist in company communications, including all-hands meetings and status updates
- Drive special projects and strategic initiatives for the CMO
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Marketing Operations, or similar field desired; MBA a plus
- 4+ years of analytical experience or equivalent
- Self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- A relationship builder – able to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels
- Detail-oriented, with analytical problem-solving capabilities
- Ambition to learn, grow, and excel within a growing organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A quick study – able to comfortably dive into any area of the business or product, understand business needs and facilitate decisions based on changing priorities
- A connector of information, processes, people and products
- Constantly thinking about ways to improve business outcomes, productivity, collaboration and engagement
- Proactive, inquisitive, positive, and collaborative
- Ability to take and give feedback and consistently work to achieve better results
- High level of integrity and management of confidential information