As Partner Success Principal, you are the face of ViaVan to our partners and the voice of our partners within our organization. In this dynamic and multi-faceted role, you are responsible for building genuine and durable customer relationships and for converting those relationships into opportunities for long-term revenue growth. You will serve as our partners’ trusted advisor, providing strategic guidance on operational, go-to-market, and product-related issues. Simultaneously, you will be an internal advocate for partners within ViaVan, championing new products and capabilities to facilitate the expansion of each partner’s service size and scope. Data-driven and operationally savvy, Partner Success Principals are motivated above all by opportunities to build, maintain, and expand customer relationships, relentlessly seeking to leverage operational success into long-term partner retention and revenue growth.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop a vision and strategy for each partner you manage by assessing each partner’s strengths and weaknesses, and assist partners in setting and achieving ambitious goals.
- Build deep and trusting long-term partner relationships: identify partner pain points as well as opportunities for service growth and revenue generation.
- Become an expert on the Via platform: leveraging deep product knowledge, innovatively resolve partners’ issues and identify opportunities for future product development.
- Analyze daily, weekly, and long-term service performance data, providing partners with actionable recommendations to improve their service’s quality, efficiency, and growth.
- Leverage Via’s deep and cross-functional team of experts in service optimization, algorithms, product, pricing, marketing, and rider and driver growth to produce data-rich analyses of each partner’s service and action-oriented recommendations for improvement.
- Negotiate and sign contract renewals and service expansions to increase year-on-year revenue from each partnership.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience, including several years’ experience directly advising and persuading, an negotiating with customers at all levels of seniority
- Demonstrated record of building and fostering durable business relationships; you remain calm and collected when facing crisis or criticism, and celebrate customers’ successes with them
- Quantitatively-inclined and data savvy, you may not be a Tableau expert, but you enjoy drawing quick, insightful conclusions from complex data sets, asking critical questions, and synthesizing raw numbers into simple, actionable recommendations
- Enjoy travel, embrace change, and are excited by the dynamic and mobile nature of this position
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree (graduate study a plus) and a record of exceptional academic achievement
- Fluency in English and a second European language
At ViaVan, we’re building Europe’s transportation systems of tomorrow, right now. We’re a joint venture between Via, the world’s leading developer and provider of public mobility systems, and Mercedes-Benz Vans, the leading manufacturer of passenger and cargo vans and provider of holistic transport and mobility solutions. ViaVan develops innovative mobility solutions for on-demand and pre-scheduled transit, powered by the world’s most advanced technology. Our partners, from rural towns to the largest cities, corporations, and universities, increase efficiency, reduce traffic congestion and carbon emissions, and improve the quality of life for their communities.
We’ve provided more than 6 million shared rides since our launch in 2017, and we’re growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in London, Berlin, and Amsterdam, projects in over a dozen markets, and a goal of hundreds of deployments within the next two years. If you’re someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, is passionate about building the next generation of mobility technology, and never backs down from a challenge, we want to hear from you!