Bolt is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
We are looking for an Operations Specialist, who can manage supply in Budapest, which means training and coaching hundreds of drivers. This is one of the key roles in Bolt in any city.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support all Bolt’s business operations in Budapest
- Keep high-quality customer support for riders and drivers
- Create loyal fans by showing them we really care
- Contribute and share ideas to decrease the workload and improve the quality & speed of Bolt’s customer support
- Onboard new drivers – training sessions are our best opportunity to develop a strong relationship with our partners and we are always trying to improve the process
- Train, manage and monitor drivers and cars to ensure a high-quality service
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
What You’ll Need
- You’re a great communicator
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills are a plus)
- You’re a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have excellent spoken and written Hungarian and English, any other language is a plus
- You’re passionate about new technologies and ride-sharing
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Working in one of the coolest offices in Budapest – ping-pong table, darts
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Bolt credit – both for work and leisure rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Our team is made up of thinkers, innovators and go-getters shaping the way millions of people move around the globe. We value passionate and down-to-earth people who are driven to get things done and find creative solutions to problems. We recognize that our strength and success are directly linked to the talent and skills of our team members and a lean approach to our work. Our headquarters are situated in Tallinn, Estonia and we have offices in 30+ countries around the world.
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!