Lime is a smart-mobility provider that offers cities an array of mobility products including Lime-E e-assist bicycles and Lime-S electric scooters. Lime aims to revolutionize mobility in cities and campuses by empowering residents with cleaner, more efficient, and affordable transportation options that improve urban sustainability.
We are looking for an Operations Manager with a passion for innovation, knack for problem solving, and ability to thrive in ambiguity to create world-class customer experiences. As a leader responsible for fleet health and demand generation, you will lead, manage, and coach a team of talented individuals to drive performance in your market. You will be an integral part of building new processes and mechanisms as well as driving experimentation, precision in execution and efficiency through data-based decisions and analytical problem-solving.
What You’ll Do
- Own e-scooter fleet health and demand generation. Build and maintain efficient field operations in your market
- Build an amazing team. Define hiring needs, and train new team members.
- Work closely with core operations team to develop a potential market capacity projection model
- Iterate, hypothesize and optimize a benchmarking system to track the efficiency of city operations’ daily performance
- Produce actionable solutions for city operations managers based on in-depth analysis of current city operations
- Develop deep analytical insights around local market performance across a variety of data sets and platforms
- Work closely with business operations team to identify city operators’ cohorts & performance optimization initiatives
- Problem solve. Lead urgent projects, prioritize tasks, and overcome obstacles that come your way
- Represent the Company. As an operator in the field, you may be asked to meet with local officials, business owners and customers as a representative of Lime
- Be a culture carrier. Create a fun, inclusive, and safe workplace
- Fully fluent in both German and English
- 4+ years working experience of data analysis, operation management, etc.
- Advanced SQL experience required – query optimization, pivot tables, self joins, semi-joins, anti-joins, window functions, etc.
- Knowledge of geospatial/pre-temporal analysis – geohashing, Haversine distance calculation is preferred
- Ability to multi-task, act with a sense of urgency and be flexible in managing changing priorities
- Ability to work well in a fast-moving team environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing
- Banking and other financial analytics experience preferred – variance analysis, ROI, exponential growth and decay
What We Offer
- Opportunity to revolutionize transportation in your hometown with the leader in urban mobility solutions
- A position that offers a variety of career and resume building experiences with the fastest growing startup of 2018
- Scale with a rapidly growing organization, with tons of opportunity for growth
- Play a role in the transformation of urban mobility and sustainability
- Work with a team of fun and motivated individuals
- Competitive salary and benefits
We here at Lime strive to build a workforce comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, abilities, minds, and identities that will help us to grow, not only as a company, but also as individuals. Lime is an Equal Opportunity Employer.