Meep is looking for talented and passionate engineers to join the team in our Madrid office or work remotely. You are not afraid of getting your hands dirty with a platform or technology that you don’t know and are always eager to learn something new.
The challenge is big but you are someone who loves challenges and doing something meaningful matters to you.
We are seeking competitive, pioneers, entrepreneurial and technical Backend Software Engineers to join our team.
If you are eager to learn and you think you can get from Sol to Retiro with more than two modes of transport, we are waiting for you!
What you’ll be doing:
● Join the Meep Developer team on a mission of constantly improving the platform
● Develop software using modern engineering approaches and agile principles
● Own your deliverables from start to finish
● Participate in the team’s life and contribute to decision-making
What we are looking for in our future team member:
● Computer Science or similar degree
● 3+ years of relevant full-time experience
● Proactive personality
● True passion for creating clean, functional and well-designed code
● Strong Java skills
● Deep knowledge of:
○ Spring Framework & Spring Cloud Netflix
○ Microservice architectures using Docker
○ Cloud environments (AWS desirable)
○ SQL & NoSQL ddbb
● Will to adhere to best practices in OO development and a need to leave well-structured code in your tracks
● Solid refactoring skills
● The urge to write unit-tests
● Analytical and problem-solving skills
● Vivid interest in at least one area outside of coding (architecture, algorithms, optimization, automation, etc.)
● Good English and Spanish
● Attractive compensation and other incentives
● Performance bonuses
● Flexible Payment Plan: Restaurants, transport, training and childcare
● Social events
● Basketball and football ticket games
● Training, certifications and team building activities
● The opportunity to change how the people move around the cities
● Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great culture!