Join the team of one of the most successful mobility technology companies in the world!
Every 2 seconds, someone starts a trip powered by Vulog.
Founded in 2006, Vulog is the pioneer and leader in shared mobility. We build the technology solutions that power the most successful shared mobility businesses around the world. Our solid track record has made us the preferred provider of industry leaders such as WeShare (Volkswagen), Wible (Kia Motors), Free2Move (Groupe PSA), Aimo (Sumitomo) and Evo (BCAA). Free-floating, round-trip, peer-to-peer carsharing, hybrid services or autonomous mobility pilots: all models are hitting the streets across the world with our smart and flexible SaaS mobility solution.
As we expand our global footprint across 5 continents (including – but not limited to – Toronto, San Francisco, Shanghai, Paris and Nice) our mission remains focused on fostering green mobility and positive change for people, cities and our planet.
VULOG is seeking a talented manual QA engineer.
Within the QA team, you will be responsible for writing, running, and analyzing VULOG’s solutions test scenario, working hand in hand with the R&D team.
• Be responsible for the validation of mobile applications (iOS & Android);
• Review user stories;
• Setup test scenarios;
• Execute manual testing;
• Create end-to-end testing;
• Perform regression testing;
• Review test scenario results and create associated bug tickets or update the former;
• Make and keep up to date all testing documentation;
• Provide innovative solutions to scale up and improve our testing workflow;
• QA and development technologies knowledges in mobile applications (iOS and Android)
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience in manual testing required
• Experience in REST APIs would be a plus
• Eager to work within an innovative environment, showing strong team-spirit
• Good English level required
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar role
• Educational background in the field of engineering or computer science
• ISTQB certification (Foundation level) appreciated
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply” !