What’s the role?
The Industry Solutions team at HERE owns the company’s industry growth strategy and engages our customers at senior management levels. By understanding the underlying business problems, we position relevant solutions using a consultative selling approach. The Industry Solutions team is looking to hire an Industry Solutions Manager in Europe for the Transport & Logistics (T&L) Sector. Preferred location near major HERE office: Amsterdam, Eindhoven or Berlin.
As Industry Solutions Manager (m/f/x), you will build new C-level relationships with target customers, using industry expertise to show the relevance of location intelligence and drive customer business outcomes. You will work in close collaboration with the account team and partners to identify tangible new opportunities for HERE products & services. This role will report into the global T&L Industry Solutions Director.
Your Main Responsibilities Include
- Establishing trusted advisor relationships with senior executives at focus accounts, creating mindshare for HERE
- Building compelling use cases and customer business outcomes using the power of location intelligence, through hands-on consulting engagements
- Driving and helping capture tangible new opportunities for HERE products and services
- Collaborating with other Industry Solutions team members, the broader HERE account team and partners
- Creating compelling customer references / case studies, which can be leveraged globally
- Contributing to our T&L industry growth strategy and supporting the sales organization to execute on the GTM strategy for the EMEAR region
Who are you?
You are a strong fit for this role if you possess the following skills and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA
- 5-7 years of strategy consulting (from a top tier management consulting firm), inhouse consulting (for a leading railway, rail technology or transportation company) or relevant business development experience
- Strong affinity with technology and knowledge of emerging technologies e.g. IoT, AI, 5G
- Deep industry expertise in the Transport and Logistics field, preferably expertise in the railway sector
- Executive engagement and relationship-building skills
What we offer
Our culture is founded on openness, teamwork and honesty, with colleagues who are forward-thinking in their field, resilient and above all, strive for the best. One team, where everyone makes a difference and everyone is heard. We offer a very interesting compensation package always taking personal development and a healthy work-life balance in consideration. HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Up for the challenge? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply Now.
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders? You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world.