Hyperion have been exclusively retained by ubitricity to recruit this exciting and important position;
National Sales Manager France – EV Charging
Electromobility, energy transition, digitization – at ubitricity the course is set for these future topics. Because with their innovative solutions, electric vehicles become an active part of the energy transition.
Charging Electric Vehicles (EVs) with energy from renewable resources wherever they park – this was the goal when ubitricity was founded more than ten years ago. By now, the company has become one of the leading providers of intelligent solutions for charging and billing EVs. For this, ubitricity combines technological know-how with the possibilities of the digitalization.
The MobileCharging system – ubitricity has developed a mobile electricity meter that can be integrated into the charging cable or the car itself. Users chose a mobile electricity contract for their mobile meter with a provider of their choice and charge everywhere with their tariff. At the end of the month, they only receive one invoice. The result: technologically lean and cost-efficient charging spots that enable a ubiquitous roll-out of charging infrastructure – as for example in London, where charging spots are installed in streetlights. Moreover, the EV can be connected to the grid as mobile electricity storage – an important cornerstone for the energy transition.
Ubitricity’s group head office is in Berlin and following successful expansion to the UK in 2019, they are looking to further their growth in Europe by appointing a passionate and ambitious National Sales Manager to build a market leading e-mobility business in France.
Reporting to the Managing Director UK & France, the objective of this role is to develop new and existing commercial partnerships through proactive sales channels in order to meet the organisational objectives and goals. The Sales Manager France will work collaboratively with the wider UK Sales and Management Team as well as the Berlin based Product Team in order to develop and implement commercial strategies, sales plans and business opportunities. The location of the workplace is in Paris, in order to facilitate exchanges with local partners.
Main tasks and Responsibilities:
- Develop and generate leads via direct sales channels (B2B, C&I, fleet, real estate, builders etc.)
– Bring innovative proposals, rationalize them into tangible solutions and develop business strategies in line with customer requirements in order to secure winning contracts
- Meet and exceed defined sales targets and KPIs to maintain a competitive advantage in the market
- Coordinate tenders and their submissions for new tenders until the conclusion of contracts
- Understand customer requests allowing the development of new business opportunities for the company.
- Close collaboration with the headquarters in Berlin in order to take advantage of the group’s capacities and establish a transparent working relationship with key departments such as marketing and business development
- Responsibility for the approval process of all technical documentation relating to the client
- Build coherent commercial offers with the group as well as a brand image in France in close collaboration with the marketing department
- Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events and promote the company’s products and services through a range of marketing activities
- Monitor and report competitor and customer activity in order to further improve the customer proposition and commercial activities.
This is a hands-on role with an opportunity for you to drive the sales activity and play a key role in building the ubitricity brand in France thus, contributing to their continued success. You will be able to:
- Apply your proven sales track record as well as your sector experience and market knowledge to generate and develop new leads.
- Communicate clearly with impact in an international environment
- Efficiently plan, document and organise
- Build trusted relationships
- Make sound business decisions
- Sales driven and Results focused
- Proactive and engaging
- Highly commercially astute with attention to detail
- High communication abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Integrity and trusted
- Credibility, presenting in a way which means others have confidence
- Drive, energy and commitment
- Time management
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate others
- Trained experience in sales, management or engineering
- Several years of previous sales experience at a senior and national level
- Proven track record in negotiating with senior managers and obtaining commercial contracts
- Demonstration of an exceptional customer experience
- Strong commercial prospects and entrepreneurial approach to business development
- Proven experience of sales growth and compliance / exceeding KPIs
- Ideally, you will have experience in bundled hardware services (mobile telecommunications, digital consumer products, smart home products and platforms, etc.) and / or an understanding of the electromobility market and / or experience in the automotive industry and / or electric mobility solutions.
- Educated to degree level or equivalen
- Ideally you will have recognised sales and/or business qualifications
This is an opportunity to play a pivotal role in the E-Mobility transition by scaling a well-established and uniquely placed business in the sector.
Working very closely with the teams in Berlin and London you will have the chance to completely define, evaluate and improve systems and processes across the business. ubitricity offer the opportunity to work in an agile, forward-thinking start-up backed by leading global energy and automotive companies.
Your further development is secured in ubitricity’s agile, innovative and fast-growing environment, because there are exciting development opportunities and plenty of scope to shape your own, challenging projects.