These will be your responsibilities
- Monitor regulatory and political landscape in France for any threats or opportunities for our industry and company, and participate in any regulatory inquiries and forums
- Be heavily responsible for the tender strategy in major French cities.
- Develop and execute proactive public policy strategies to drive TIER’s public affairs agenda and positioning in the market
- Support the identification, engagement and management of stakeholders on municipal, political and national level, as well as in associations and NGOs
- Work in close collaboration with the expansion, operations, brand and marketing, and other departments to drive a healthy regulatory environment in the French market
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant stakeholders at national and local level, in collaboration with the city managers and regional general manager.
- Support city teams in addressing local public affairs challenges and opportunities
- Localise the central public affairs strategy to suit the unique needs of France.
- Be a sparring partner to the general manager and city teams, ensuring well-informed and considered regional operations, market development, and expansion strategies are pursued
You’re offering these qualifications and experience
- Degree in Communications, International Relations, Politics, or a related field. Master Degree / MBA a plus.
- 6+ years’ industry and / or relevant work experience in areas of governmental engagement, public affairs, and/or diplomacy.
- Creative, dynamic and comfortable working in fast paced environments
- The ability to speak and write in French fluently and idiomatically is required
- Fluent written and spoken English language skills is a must.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and managerial level of strategic thinking
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Excellent presentation and organizational skills.
What we offer
- Working on the forefront of the exciting & upcoming e-mobility industry
- Space for rapid professional development with challenging tasks, high responsibility and high impact in one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe
- Enjoy benefits such as free rides of our e-mobility fleet and the participation in our ESOP Program
- Expect a first class company onboarding, Team Events and an inclusive company culture
- Initiatives and programs such as Women @TIER and social Re-insertion programs for fair employment
- A world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, Delivery Hero and more)