MaaS Global is the world’s first true Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) operator with its award-winning Whim app, which provides users all city transport services in one app. With over 6 million trips made since its launch in December 2017, Whim is the first all-inclusive MaaS solution commercially available on the market. Whim allows users to journey where and when they want with public transport, taxis, rental cars, and many other options, all under a single monthly subscription. Whim has revolutionized users’ travel habits, in favor of circular modes.
We are looking for Head of Corporate Communications to help to perform Ecosystem & Sustainability team activities at MaaS Global. This person is responsible for taking MaaS Global’s brand forward as the world leader in MaaS and works closely with the CEO and Head of Ecosystem & Sustainability.
Head of Corporate Communications is building most favourable conditions for MaaS Global strategy to succeed; MaaS industry leader position among the investor community, preferred partner position among the cities, and transport partners. The person also builds MaaS Global’s thought leadership among global media and other relevant stakeholders. We are looking for an ambitious, strategic thinker who would enjoy working hands on. This position reports to the Head of Ecosystem and Sustainability and preferably works from Helsinki HQ.
- Develop and own end-to-end delivery of corporate communications, including:
- Investor, ecosystem and sustainability communications
- Corporate level crisis communications
- Support business development with new partner sales needs
- Strategic global media plan
- Developing and implementing international PR & media relationship strategy
- Developing and implementing key spoke-person visibility strategy
- Developing corporate narrative driving key messages across the company
- Developing and planning relationship with media from one-offs to long term relationships and actions
- Localise corporate communication content and actions, working together with country teams
- Support CEO and MG management team communications and messaging
- Track and leverage metrics for effective analysis of comms activities
- Work persistently on CEO’s and other internal key experts’ visibility in media and events according to the visibility strategy
- Develop global media hits’ number and quality
- Planning and executing of global corporate related press releases, supporting local teams in other markets
- Strategic planning and executing for corporate and industry events
- Developing and executing MaaS Global’ SoMe strategy and presence
- Solid track record in developing and implementing
- international PR & media relationship strategy
- strategic communications for a growth company
- key spoke-person visibility strategy
- Experience in cooperating with global media
- Ability to track and leverage metrics for effective analysis of comms activities
- We also value experience in strategic planning and executing for corporate and industry events
Benefits include the choice of your own working tools, a monthly Whim urban subscription, working in an international environment in the heart of Helsinki, and free refreshments!
For more information about MaaS Global tech, please listen to the following podcast here.