We move people.
We are independent. Creative. Gutsy. We aren’t afraid to dream big. We are accountable. To our customers. To our cities. To each other. We are humble. Human. Lighthearted. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
Mobility is the lifeblood of urban environments and cities need affordable, emissions-free transportation options, particularly as the world comes out of a post-COVID-19 world. Electric vehicles will become an integral part of transportation networks, and Revel is here to lead the way.
We are currently seeking a Head of Charging to support our growth in New York City and across the US and internationally as we build out electrification infrastructure to support our fleet of vehicles. The right person is creative in the face of challenges, is adaptable, and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty. As an early stage startup, this is a unique opportunity to be an instrumental part of a rapidly growing company. We are looking for someone that fits our fast-paced, yet easy-going culture and has a knack for “getting stuff done.” This position reports to Revel’s COO and is based in New York City.
- You have at least 10+ years work experience in a technical, product management, or strategic planning role (ideally all three) in the electric vehicle or electric vehicle charging industry
- You have proven leadership experience closing large and complex infrastructure deals and managing construction projects across the US and internationally
- You have an existing network in the EV and transportation industries
- You have a track record of working and executing under tight timelines and high-pressure situations and can handle uncertainty – no two days at Revel look the same
- Experience working closely and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders in an ever-changing, rapid growth environment
- You want to get on the ground floor of a startup, are adaptable and capable of taking on responsibilities outside of your core role
- You take your work seriously but not yourself
About the role:
- Define and implement a comprehensive strategy for the charging of our moped and EV fleets across NYC and the US
- Oversee the construction and ongoing maintenance of charging infrastructure across our network
- Build and manage a network of relationships with electrification technology suppliers, vehicle OEMs, and local government and regulatory agencies
- Identify strategic opportunities in New York and help create and leverage the right public and private charging partnerships
- Stay on top of technology evolution, and conduct market and regulatory research and analysis as needed