Key Responsibilities include:
• Analyzing spatial mobility data through the use of mapping software.
• Discovering mobility patterns and trends through spatial mapping of data.
• Developing Vulog mapping applications and tools
• Develop a high-quality product with clean code and a simple interface
• Designing digital maps with geographic data and other data sources.
• Producing maps showing the spatial distribution of various kinds of data
• Collaborate with Vulog clients (shared mobility operators) through pilots to enhance Vulog GIS Tools
GIS Analyst Requirements:
• We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a GIS Engineer role or related field
• Degree in Computer Science, Geography, Surveying, Engineering or related field.
• Proficiency with database programming languages such as SQL, R or Python.
• Experience with mapping tools such as QGIS and Carto, Tipico Spotfire, Kepler.
• Outstanding quantitative skill set.
• Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
• Analytical mindset.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Good level in English (both spoken and written). French is a plus!
If you are a team player looking to join a dynamic and fast-growing company shaping the future of mobility, please press “Apply” !