We are Hyundai. Our people are changing the way we move for the better. We may be considered as underdogs but our challenger spirit and creativity continuously drive us to be leaders of future mobility and deliver progress for humanity.
Already leading in electrified mobility, our Ioniq range, the Kona Electric and the fuel-cell powered Nexo deliver the broadest range of powertrains in the industry. Tomorrow? It’s what we make it.
Work with us to redefine what’s possible and break boundaries. You’ll be amazed by the dynamics of Hyundai and the speed at which you will grow and develop, personally and professionally.
Join us and let’s shape the future of mobility together.
We are looking for a Future Mobility Manager (m/f/x) to coordinate projects in close cooperation with Hyundai’s dealer network with the subsidiaries’ supervision to contribute to Hyundai’s regional mobility projects’ success.
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of project objectives
- Manage business plan preparation, including collection, preparation, assessment, and analysis of financial data
- Study and develop business approaches as well as apply financial models
- Responsible for creating end-to-end project plan that includes all impacted functional areas
- Identify untapped opportunities, build new ideas and scale successful campaigns
- Conduct market analysis
- Support in the development and implementation of future state processes
- Assist in preparation of marketing strategies in mobility initiatives within the European market
- Develop and implement new marketing and sales plans
- Create and maintain partnerships with senior stakeholders within the markets and dealerships
- Develop and coordinate training programs
- Prepare dealer reports (monthly, quarterly, as needed)
- Monitor and manage pilot programs
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
- +5 years experience in Account Management and business development
- Experience in project management
- Knowledge in building financial forecasts
- Entrepreneur mindset and at ease in a fast-paced environment
- Very good internal and external communication skills
- Ability to analyze complex data
- Ambition and resilience
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (knowledge of Adobe products helpful)
- Knowledge in building Gantt
Become part of a global company with a history of success and ambitious plans for the future. Please apply by creating your candidate profile and attaching your application documents in English.