Who Are We?
Moovit (www.moovit.com) is a leading Mobility as a Service (MaaS) company and the maker of the world’s most popular urban mobility app.
The Moovit free app guides people get around cities effectively & conveniently, using any mode of transport. Introduced in 2011 it now serves over 680M users in more than 3,000 cities across 96 countries. The Moovit app was named “Best Local App” by Google in 2016, a finalist for Google’s “Build for Billions” category in 2018 and one of Apple’s Best Apps of 2017.
For governments, cities and transit agencies, Moovit offers AI-powered MaaS solutions covering operations and analytics, with proven value in reducing congestion, growing ridership, and increasing efficiency and asset utilization.
Moovit’s advanced technology platform runs the world’s largest repository of transit & mobility data. Hundreds of cities, transit agencies, and mega events repeatedly choose Moovit to address their mobility challenges and increase their level of service to citizens and visitors. They were recently joined by Industry leaders such as Microsoft, Uber and TomTom who have partnered with Moovit to power their mobility offerings.
We are looking for a Field Marketing Manager to act as the point person for day-to-day marketing initiatives in North America.
As a Field Marketing Manager, North America you will manage regional events as well as a range of other field programs, including but not limited to webinars, account-based initiatives, industry and partner event sponsorships, as well as direct mail.
The successful candidate must be able to independently drive multiple projects from beginning to end, anticipate project needs, identify work priorities, and meet deadlines with little supervision. You will be expected to demonstrate extreme attention to detail, superb communication skills, have a “can-do” attitude, and be capable of creative problem-solving.
This role reports to the Marketing Director who is based in Israel (Moovit’s headquarters) and will support our North America sales team. The position will require periodic travel, mainly domestically.
Areas of responsibilities
Events & Tradeshows
- Support local events including event planning, materials localization, staffing of booth, reach out and invite attendees.
- Support national and regional initiatives to drive sales performance and build brand loyalty.
- Manage launch kits used by our Sales and Partnership teams – write copy, collaborate with design to create advertising materials, interface with customers and partners.
- Manage the local social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn)
- 3+ years of experience as an event manager
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
- BSc/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or a related field is preferred