THE ROLE AND YOUR IMPACT AT TIER
- Expand and develop new French cities
- Manage entire launch as primary contact to Head of Expansion and Country Manager
- Build up initial operations structure in new French cities
- Identify market needs and partner with municipalities
- Build launch plan and ensure successful implementation of the concept
- Frequent travel required
YOU’LL FIT GREAT WITH THESE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Entrepreneurial mindset, self-driven way of working
- Ability to execute in an evolving, ambiguous, and fast-paced environment
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams, project management
- Experience in a startup or other fast-changing environment
- Willingness to hustle and ‘get hands dirty’
- Fluent in English and French language. German is a plus
GET AN IMPRESSION OF THE TEAM
- We own expansions from beginning to end: we identify opportunities internationally, solve infrastructural challenges, and manage cross-departmental projects. We are disrupting the industry by implementing the world’s largest Energy Network. We establish new entities and set up new countries, are the first ones on the ground in new markets, and enable TIER to trailblaze. All this we do with a smile!
THIS MAY INSPIRE YOU
- Join us at the forefront of one of the most exciting and rapidly moving industries.
- We’re agile, we’re growing and so will you! At TIER, there’s space for exponential professional development and room to make a huge impact on the business going forward.
- Being part of the team means you’re part of its success. Our ESOP Programme gives you an opportunity to have a share in the company – nothing like invested interest!
- Surf your city with free rides on our e-scooters and e-mopeds.
- Check out our diversity and inclusivity initiatives and programs such as #WomenofTIER.
- Expect a first class company onboarding and Team Events with international colleagues from all over the World.
- Be part of one of the fastest growing and most funded startups in Europe with a world-class team of serial entrepreneurs (Co-founder of Rebuy, Takeaway, Coup) and high-performers (Ex BCG, Uber, Delivery Hero and more)
Since we opened our doors in October 2018, 85+ cities have chosen us across 14 markets. More than 450+ people have joined us on our mission to change mobility for good. In November 2020, TIER successfully raised $250m in Series C funding to accelerate our ambitious plans, with investors such as SoftBank, Mubadala Capital, Northzone, and Goodwater Capital.
We actively encourage a diverse and inclusive environment that fosters each employee’s individuality at TIER. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for your application, regardless to your nationality, ethnic or national origin, skin color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation or gender identity. Come as you are and join our ride!