Autonomy is an independent, French startup focused on accelerating the transition to a future with smart and sustainable urban mobility. We create events that connect innovators and policymakers to influence the way we move around cities. Autonomy works with public institution’s such as the Marie de Paris and urban transportation networks such as Polis Network, ICLEI and UITP as well as with large companies in the mobility market such as Engie, Renault, Allianz, RATP, EY and Uber among others.
As a member of our team, you wish to take part in an ambitious and challenging project.
Our team is multicultural and comes from very diverse sectors. Much of the work is to be done in English, both written and spoken.
In the last year, Autonomy took a major turn to adapt to the crisis circumstances : Autonomy had its first digital edition in November 2020 and is now planning its second edition for May 2021. This is the event you will be working on primarly.
- Project management & production : participating in the setup of the digital platform and the technical aspects around it (ticketing, live streaming, etc…)
- Management of partnerships: to ensure the follow-up of partnerships by maintaining and enriching exchanges with our company’s key accounts, in order to better prepare their participation to the event.
- Accompany exhibitors in their preparation of the show: regular exchanges with them, follow-up of the reception of the information necessary for their registration, follow-up of the preparation of their booth and conferences (topic, speakers…)
- Communication: amplify the communication around the participation of the main partners
- Event: presence on the Autonomy event and help for the smooth running of the different programs.
- Transversal missions: updating certain pages of the website, production/translation of content, management of various IT tools….
Non-exhaustive list! These missions may evolve according to your motivation, your skills and the needs of the company.
- You are interested in sustainable mobility and transportation.
- Creative, resourceful, methodological and operational project manager
- Good level of English & French
- Sensitivity to sustainable development and collaborative work
- You should be extremely organized with a strong attention to detail. Any experience you may have in event organization will be highly considered and you need to be comfortable interacting with a variety of actors from across the mobility ecosystem, from new startups to policymakers to corporate executives.
- Finally, you are looking for an exciting internship which will allow you responsibility and independence
Above all, we are looking for someone motivated, resourceful and proactive.
6 months full time, starting in February 2021 – remote working with occasional physical meetings in Paris.
Remuneration: Salary according to experience
Please send an email with a couple of paragraphs in the body on why you want to work for Autonomy along with your attached CV to [email protected] Include the earliest date you would be able to start.