Our organization is currently seeking to add an experienced Project Manager in the e-Mobility and EV Charging Network growing division. The company has an ambitious strategy to redefine the charging landscape and the new Project Manager will be dedicated to meeting this objective.
Working in projects related to Electrical Vehicle Charging systems, e-Mobility and cloud platforms.
Essential Position Functions:
Jobholder will be responsible for:
· Managing the organizations commercial contracts
· Ensuring that EV projects are delivered successfully
· Liaising internal and external stakeholder
· Customers focusing on providing key technical customer support
· Overseeing and providing support to the installation teams for diverse EV projects
· Maintain ongoing quality and operation of the installed assets at all sites
· Ensuring health & safety is maintained at a high quality throughout the sites.
Skills and Qualifications:
· Extensive project management experience (3+ years desirable)
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or related field
· Electrical qualifications are desirable, but not essential
· Computer literate with the ability to use all Microsoft applications to a high standard
· Experience in renewable energy projects is desirable
· Strong communication skills
· Background in providing technical and customer support to stakeholders
· A proven track record of managing similar projects
· Understanding of all relevant legislative and statutory requirements relating to e-Mobility
· Proactive individual with a passion for the Electric Vehicle market