What’s the role?
The Director of Industry Marketing (m/f/x) will be responsible for developing solution-oriented marketing strategies for the Transportation and Logistics market, in collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product stakeholders. You will oversee the conception and implementation of key industry insights, buyer journey mapping and the creation of solution messaging and positioning, and integrated campaign guidance across the Transportation and Logistics industries. You will need to be a strategically-minded and technology-driven individual with the ability to translate buyer insights into uniquely positioned solution offerings.
- Lead a team of cutting-edge Product Marketing professionals who are aligned to specific industries/segments.
- Translate the product vision and strategy into industry-specific solution positioning and value messaging for the entire HERE portfolio from an ‘outside in’ perspective including what is available today and in the future.
- Lead “voice of buyer” activities such as win/loss analysis and buyer interviews to facilitate the creation of industry-specific buyer personas and buyer process maps.
- Deliver insights on competitive developments, market trends (in partnership with Market Intelligence), awareness, sales effectiveness, and uptake for product portfolio, advocating for buyers and help to influence product development process and drive innovation.
- Responsible for Integrated Marketing Plans build through messaging, positioning, content, and respective solution/industry expertise – contributing context including some high-level buyer and ecosystem insights.
- Drive customer-first, solution-oriented thinking into and marketing strategies and execution tactics, sales and channel enablement strategies (e.g. playbooks, battle cards, scripts, presentations, training modules, demos).
- Serve as an internal and external evangelist for assigned industry solutions and provide subject matter expertise when working with teams across HERE.
Who are you?
- Demonstrated expertise in leading efforts in market strategy and development, commission market research, manage work of others, and carve out strategies that propel the business forward.
- Expert in identifying and developing deep understanding of buyer and influencer personas, needs and behaviors.
- Expert ability to assess buyer persona research and transform into pointed and powerful messaging that resonates with buyers
- Strong knowledge in market needs and design GTM strategies that will increase awareness to increase revenue and market share. Ability to translate strategy into tactics.
- Skilled ability to build effective sales enablement tools that are aligned with the buyer journey.
- Skilled in representing your portfolio as an expert, spokesperson, and social and editorial influencer -a thought leader.
- Bachelors degree with experience in Product/ Portfolio Marketing, MBA is preferable.
What we offer
Our culture is founded on openness, teamwork and honesty, with colleagues who are forward-thinking in their field, resilient and above all, strive for the best. One team, where everyone makes a difference and everyone is heard. We offer a very interesting compensation package always taking personal development and a healthy work-life balance in consideration. HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Up for the challenge? We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Make HERE your destination, we are just getting started. Apply Now.
Who are we?
Ever checked in somewhere on social media? Ever tracked your online orders?” You might be using HERE Technologies every single day without even realizing it. You can find us everywhere: in vehicles, smartphones, drones or third-party apps. We believe that with the right people, we will continue to be a game-changer in the technology industry and improve the daily lives of people around the world.