Who Are We?
Moovit (www.moovit.com) is a leading Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions company and the maker of the world’s most popular urban mobility app.
The Moovit free app guides people travel around cities effectively & conveniently, using any mode of transport. Introduced in 2011 it now serves over 650M users in more than 3,000 cities across 94 countries. The Moovit app was named “Best Local App” by Google in 2016, a finalist for Google’s “Build for Billions” category in 2018 and one of Apple’s Best Apps of 2017.
For governments, cities and transit agencies, Moovit offers AI-powered MaaS solutions covering operations and analytics, with proven value in reducing congestion, growing ridership, and increasing efficiency and asset utilization.
Moovit’s advanced technology platform runs the world’s largest repository of transit & mobility data. Hundreds of cities, transit agencies, and mega-events repeatedly choose Moovit to address their mobility challenges and increase their level of service to citizens and visitors. They were recently joined by Industry leaders such as Microsoft, Lyft, Uber, and TomTom who have partnered with Moovit to power their mobility offerings.
We are looking for a creative writer to join our marketing team. As a Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention. Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. This role requires a brand publisher mindset: to create the content our audience is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Content Marketing Plan – Content pieces that appeal to each persona – at each stage of their buying journey, strategically. These pieces should, in due time, victoriously push the buyer to the next leg of the journey. Measurement and optimization of the plan will be required on a regular and ongoing basis
- Write and produce all marketing content, including brochures, datasheets, solution briefs, white papers, blog posts, presentations, online content and emails, release notes, case studies, video scripts, etc.
- Manage webinars: write abstracts, create presentation (with presenter).
- Support events marketing (email blasts, event invitations, show signage etc.).
- Management of all creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Content for all SM channels in line with the company’s thought leadership strategy and messaging. Help grow and engage with Moovit’s follower base in a social way.
- 3 years’ experience in a similar position in an B2B company
- English mother tongue – MUST
- Exceptional writing, language and communication skills
- Able to quickly grasp and articulate technical content as well as business messaging
- Analytical yet strategic thinker
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Knowledge and understanding of Social Media and SEO – a significant advantage
- Video content creation and production experience – an advantage
- Able to work closely with all levels in the organization, including senior management