- As back-end Developer you will be part of the Software team responsible for the design and implementation of the BOND Mobility back-end.
- You will work on the continuous development and improvement of the product and play an active role in all lifecycle phases (from conception, through design, development to verification and validation).
- You will join a team of experienced hardware, firmware and software engineers. We apply an agile approach for the development to achieve continuous result driven deliveries in a timely manner.
- You have proven experience in the design and development of back-end solutions.
- Experience in Back-end languages – NodeJS, .NET.
- Experience developing solutions using container orchestration systems (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Understanding of Storage & Databases – NoSQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQL.
- Experience or interest in using Azure and its services
- You are a great team worker and you can inspire & guide other team members.
- You implement efficient unit tests for and document properly your code to ensure maximum product quality.
- Spirit to work in a start-up environment
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Excellent teamwork competencies
- Sound analytical skills
- We are operating in an international environment with our HQ in Zürich, Switzerland. Our company language is English. We expect a higher degree in English, both, speaking and writing.
What we offer
- The unique chance to become a key role player in a fast-growing, open-minded, respectful, culturally interesting company with a lean structure.
- Highly competitive salary package.
Interested? Send us a message with your CV to [email protected]