Connected Kerb (CK) manufactures, installs, owns, and operates EV charging and smart infrastructure solutions. Our mission is to enable a fast and sustainable transition to EV and support the development of smart mobility solutions.
As a scale-up, CK requires our team to seamlessly adapt and evolve as the business grows and responds to opportunities. Our people need to thrive in ambiguity, solve problems independently, love working within small teams, and be self-starters focussed on customer outcomes. We want people who can quickly pivot and adopt new approaches, whilst sustaining a focus on delivering value and meeting deadlines.
Connected Kerb brings together a wealth of experience unsurpassed in the EV charging market. Our team is comprised of mobility and infrastructure specialists with a wealth of experience in managing hyper-growth and mass roll-out.
We’re now looking for a B2B Marketing Manager to join us. An exciting opportunity for a confident, experienced and hands-on Marketing Manager, reporting to the CMO. Applicants must be highly motivated and work as well in a team as autonomously. You will be involved in all areas of the business and get to work some passionate folks and you’ll be joining a small but growing marketing team consisting of the CMO and Content Marketing Manager.
- Digital Marketing / Inbound Lead Gen:
- Design, implement and optimise key messaging and campaigns targeting various verticals across a variety of channels including PPC and social media campaigns.
- Work closely with agency/freelancer to ensure the above gets delivered timely, implementing biweekly sprints and keep optimising copy, campaigns, KPIs, etc.
- Work closely with Content Marketing Manager to ensure the right content is produced on time to push new campaigns (promoted content on Linkedin, etc.) to different verticals.
- Have a good understanding of the sales and marketing funnel and how and when to target audience with different type of messaging and content according to the stage the lead is at.
- Demand Gen:
- Develop lead generation campaigns in partnership with sales team to support account and vertical-based strategies.
- Manage CRM and ensure accurate lead management, audience segmentation and tracking.
- Develop engaging & automated nurturing cadences for new leads and existing customers.
- Support sales team by providing creative and/or production support for presentation decks, sales sheets, infographics and other communication materials.
- Identify and manage external lead sources such as advertising partners, industry content publishers and event sponsorships.
- Events – work with the sales team & leadership team to manage and implement internal and external events/webinars sending invitations; organising dates, venues/online platforms and engagement activities; supporting with presentations and sending follow up comms to gain feedback.
- Customer Engagement – B2B2C / B2G2C
- Responsible for following our delivery programme with our operations team and engage with our clients (local authorities, workplaces, developers, etc.) in order to deliver timely and impactful launch and engagement programmes to ensure end users (residents, employees, etc.) are encouraged to use the EV charging infrastructure.
- Work on a tiered-type customer engagement programme where different types of assets and campaigns are delivered based on size of the client / opportunity.
- Create a full engagement toolkit that’s easily replicable.
- Work closely with the Content Marketing Manager to create case studies or other compelling stories for PR purposes.
- Planning and KPIs Reporting:
- Create monthly plans and quarterly plans for digital, demand gen and customer engagement campaigns with biweekly sprints where possible.
- Develop & maintain reporting on marketing KPIs and other business metrics – reporting results and suggested optimisations.
- What we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing and 2+ years in Digital Marketing and Demand Gen
- Sales & Marketing integration experience
- Digital & social marketing expertise including PPC, SEO, LinkedIn and e-campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Ads, Linkedin Campaign Manager
- Excellent knowledge of HubSpot and working with databases
- Experience of managing events throughout the event life cycle
- Entrepreneurial spirit with ability and willingness to operate strategically but also roll up your sleeves to tactically get the job done and find solutions where problems arise
- Demonstrated success in managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously within short timelines; well versed at connecting strategic objectives to tactical implementation
- Self-motivated and able manage projects from inception through to completion
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to support or defend a position or idea in a clear, concise and persuasive manner
- Highly collaborative approach and demonstrated ability to interface effectively with all levels of management and functional disciplines
- Experience or strong interest in the e-mobility industry
Desirable skill or experience that could be developed
- Experience in developing and/or optimising lead management processes, lead attribution models, lead scoring, and lead lifecycle management
Life at Connected Kerb
CK places a premium on its employees maintaining the highest standards and striving for high performance. This is a core and non-negotiable condition of employment.
The following attributes define the values and behaviours expected of all employees which underpin the CKL culture:
- We always look at the big pictures, seeking to do the right thing by the customer and CKL before our self interest
- We aspire to be extraordinary in making a difference
- We will explore every opportunity to have a positive impact on people and the environment through our disciplined approach to managing safety, health and the environment
- We live the CK values, asking individuals to bring the whole person to work
- We value the harmony and resilience of the CK team above our individual needs, looking after each other’s needs as a priority
- We continuously investment in our culture and the diversity of the team through self-reflection, learning, and taking time to refresh mentally and physically
- We aspire to have fun making a better world through the differences we make