Who Are We?
Moovit (www.moovit.com), an Intel company, is a leading Mobility as a Service (MaaS) solutions company and the maker of the world’s #1 urban mobility app. Moovit was acquired by Intel in May 2020 to join forces with Mobileye and advance its MaaS strategy. Together, Moovit and Mobileye will accelerate the global adoption of autonomous transportation.
Moovit’s iOS, Android, and Web apps guide people in getting around town effectively and conveniently, using any mode of transport. Introduced in 2012 it now serves over 800 million users in more than 3,200 cities across 103 countries.
Moovit amasses up to six billion anonymous data points a day to add to the world’s largest repository of transit and urban mobility data. For governments, cities, transit agencies, and private companies, Moovit offers AI-powered MaaS solutions covering planning, operations, and optimization with proven value in reducing congestion, growing ridership, and increasing efficiency and asset utilization. Industry leaders such as Microsoft, Uber, and Cubic have partnered with Moovit to power their mobility offerings.
We are seeking a proven Sales Leader who can expand our B2B/B2G footprint in the region, build relationships, and close opportunities with the region’s most strategic accounts. As a hyper-growth company in a rapidly evolving and fast-growing market, Moovit is looking for an entrepreneurial hunter and hands-on salesperson to open doors and manage the full end-to-end sales process.
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities to sell Moovit mobility solutions
- Opening new accounts
- Leading client meetings and engaging Moovit sales support resources as required
- Reporting on sales activity and forecast to senior management
- Managing daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts and closed deals to ensure above quota results
- Acting at all times in accordance with Moovit values and code of ethics
- Minimum 7 years of successful software sales experience, B2B/B2G SaaS preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-starter, creative thinker and can-do attitude
- Proven track record of exceeding quota and increasing sales year over year
- Proven success in building a customer base and market
- Experience managing, negotiating and closing sales of complex solutions in an enterprise sales environment
- Demonstrable ability to present leading technology solutions to C-suite and senior executives
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with the ability to work in an international environment
- Public sector experience selling to the mobility or transportation space
- Experience selling a range of deal sizes including multimillion-dollar deals to large customers as well as transactions with medium-sized customers
- Early-stage company experience
Moovit does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Moovit will not pay fees to any third-party that does not have a signed agreement with us.